You can’t do it all yourself, no matter how hard you try.
I know you started your business for financial freedom and to design the life you want but working longer hours won’t get you there. You need a team.
It’s time to let go of the mindset that “only you can do it” and embrace that you can go further faster with a team supporting the business.
Our special guest on this episode of Breadwinning Women is Tasha Booth, CEO of the Launch Guild, an Agency that provides Virtual Assistants to small business owners. She breaks down how she has leveraged her team to grow a multiple six-figure business. We’re talking hiring processes, managing clients, building your SOPs, juggling work and life and more.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to get more traction in your business by doubling down on a core offer until it grows
- How building a team will help you step into the CEO role in your business
- The 3-Part Hiring System that Tasha used to build a 18 person Virtual Assistant Agency
- How to leverage virtual team members for just a few hours a week to get a return on your time
Check out this episode now and start growing your dream team today!
Don’t forget Business Back Office Bootcamp is happening now July 6th – 14th. If you want to participate RSVP HERE then jump inside the Breadwinning Women Facebook group. That’s where all the workshops are taking place and where you can grab the replay’s.
If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast do us a favor and share it with a friend by posting a
screenshot on Instagram and tagging us or leaving us a rating on Itunes!
Whenever you’re ready, here are two ways my team and I can help you grow your business this year:
- Join the Breadwinning Women’s private Facebook group, a curated community exclusively for women entrepreneurs in service-based businesses focused on growth. You will learn from and connect with other high-achieving women and we’ll share step-by-step strategies you need to streamline your business so you can go to the next level. Click here to join. You MUST answer the questions to get in.
- Work with me and my team privately. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to set up your systems, get rid of chaos, and build a dream team. just use this link to schedule a call. Tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details.