Whether or not we wanna own it, who we have in our love life impacts a lot of areas in our lives especially our companies.
As women, there are a lot of external factors that really impact our ability to grow our businesses differently than our male counterparts, that’s why I’m so committed to helping women entrepreneurs grow their own sustainable businesses that allows them to have their dream lives.
That’s why it led me to open up and share how romantic relationships impact our revenue and that as women, we should be thinking about who we connect ourselves with because it will inevitably impact the bottomline of your business.
In this special episode, I’m going to take you behind the scenes to a recent retreat that we had for our Achievers Club Mastermind members, where I invited my sweetheart to have this conversation with us to have a male perspective of what is it like dating a woman entrepreneur, a breadwinning businesswoman, that is continuously trying to level up in her business.
Today we will be sharing these things on …
- How traditional and societal roles in a relationship affects your role as an entrepreneur and how to obliterate it;
- Why communication is always the key in creating choices in respect to love and romance and building your partnership at the same time;
- What values do you and your partner have and if those values are aligned, and many more.
Whenever you’re ready, here are ways my team and I can help you grow your business:
- Share the love – if you enjoyed this episode, share this to a girl friend or someone who might benefit from this podcast as well;
- Tag us on Instagram – send a screenshot and mention us on Instagram at @dailysuccessroutine and be featured;
- Leave us a review – If you liked today’s topic and if this helped you in any way, do us a favor and leave us a rating on iTunes! ⭐⭐⭐⭐