Putting your very own signature group program out in the world can be very rewarding … if done correctly.
As your business grows and you’re serving more clients, doing all the things yourself will become more challenging, whether that’s on the business model for your service, how the client support was set up, or what the result path looks like. There are a lot of subtle mistakes that you can make that will turn your recurring revenue dream into a nightmare.
Today, I’m going to share some common mistakes that I usually see on group offers and tell you what to do about them.
- Understand why a high-ticket group program is a more sustainable business model to bring more clients in;
- How to scale your group offer effectively so you can work with more people;
- Learn how to focus on what you do best for your business without losing client support.
Whenever you’re ready, here are three ways my team and I can help you grow your business:
- Join my brand new Masterclass, 3 Secrets to Converting Your Services into a Six-Figure Group Program – If you’ve been looking for a path to serve more clients without expanding your work hours, create more freedom and flexibility in your schedule, trade the revenue rollercoaster for consistently monthly recurring revenue … this is it. Save your seat here.
- I want to invite you to apply for the Achievers Club Mastermind Program. If you know that you are in the place in your business that you wanna get all the help and support that you need in being able to master sales and take clients from connect to close, then I wanna invite you to apply for the Achievers Club Mastermind Program. This is a 12-month program wherein we’re helping business women to reach the Breadwinner status in their business.
- Would you like my help building out your high ticket group program, LIVE? April 9th is the deadline to enroll (because we have to get you onboarded before the workshop!) Apply today so you don’t miss this one-time chance to craft your high ticket group program together, live!
If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast, do us a favor and spread the love by taking a screen and share it with a friend by tagging us on Instagram @dailysuccessroutine and leave us a rating on iTunes!