Last month, I let go of two team members.
Building your dream team isn’t always simple, there’s a lot of trial and error involved but it’s totally worth it.
Saying goodbye to people is a natural part of business growth. Just like, not everyone that you were friends with in elementary or high school are your friends today.
People have different paths and not everyone can go to the level you’re going to as a Breadwinning Business Woman.
Today, I want to share with you 4 lessons I learned that I believe will set you up for success in building your dream team. Sound good?
You will learn:
- How to instantly detect when someone is NOT a good fit for your team
- How to let go and trust parts of your business to other people to you can take a vacation
- What to do when team members are struggling to deliver quality of work
- How to create an onboarding process that sets your people up to get more done without the non-stop questions
Ready to start building your dream team or fix the one you already have?
Whenever you’re ready, here are three ways my team and I can help you grow your business this year:
- Join the Breadwinning Women private Facebook group, a curated community exclusively for women entrepreneurs in service-based businesses focused on growth. You will learn from and connect with other high-achieving women and we’ll share step-by-step strategies you need to streamline your business so you can have a life outside of work. Click here to join (note: you must answer the questions to be considered).
- Work with me and my team privately. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to set up your systems, get rid of chaos and build a dream team. use this link to schedule a call. Tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details on how we can help.
- Spread the Love Sweepstakes. If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast do us a favor and spread the love by taking a screen and share it with a friend by tagging us on Instagram @dailysuccessroutine and leave us a rating on itunes! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐