Have you ever had a potential client try to negotiate your price or ask for a deal?
Let’s talk about how NOT to leave money on the table. One of our Achiever Club members said she had a client that asked for a COVID discount…
We can easily get caught in the mind drama of thinking that you’ll lose a potential client if you don’t negotiate your rate. But that’s not true.
Sometimes people are just testing you.
And not in a malicious way… they just want a deal.
I want to invite you not to feel bad about charging more. Because real talk, women aren’t making enough money.
Thinking you need to have a bunch of low ticket offers to not offend anyone, that’s it’s an investment to work with you…. is a bad idea. When you raise your rates, some people will be upset, some will leave and others will watch you level up and do the same…
It’s time to stop leaving money on the table and command your rate and in this episode of the Breadwinning Women podcast we’re going to show you EXACTLY how to do it.
You will learn:
- Why multiple lives improve when women earn more money
- How to uncomplicate your business and make a sustainable living from it
- How to know when you’re leaving money on the table by undercharging
- How to level up your mindset so you can command higher rates
Whenever you’re ready, here are three ways my team and I can help you grow your business this year:
- Join the Breadwinning Women private Facebook group, a curated community exclusively for women entrepreneurs in service-based businesses focused on growth. You will learn from and connect with other high-achieving women and we’ll share step-by-step strategies you need to streamline your business so you can have a life outside of work. Click here to join (note: you must answer the questions to be considered).
- Work with me and my team privately. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to set up your systems, get rid of chaos and build a dream team. use this link to schedule a call. Tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details on how we can help.
- Spread the Love Sweepstakes. If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast do us a favor and spread the love by taking a screen and share it with a friend by tagging us on Instagram @dailysuccessroutine and leave us a rating on itunes! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐