If you’re always looking forward you’ll never see how far you’ve come.
I don’t know about you, but I’m not one for spending a lot of time reflecting on the past. However, the simple task of doing a periodic review of your business is priceless.
Conducting a mid-year review will prevent you from making the wrong moves and you’ll quickly identify opportunities for growth. I believe in this process so much and the difference it will make in your business.
That’s why today, I’m taking you behind the scenes of the first 6-months of our business at Daily Success Routine the good, the bad and what’s next.
In this episode of the Breadwinning Women podcast you will learn:
- The 6 components to look at when conducting a mid-year review
- 5 Strategies for pivoting and increasing profits without lower your rates
- The critical mindset shift that will allow your business to thrive for the long-term
Tune into this week’s episode to learn how to move forward by assessing how far you’ve come with a mid-year review. \
Don’t forget July 6th Kicks-off the Business Back Office Bootcamp.
If you want to participate RSVP HERE then jump inside the Breadwinning Women Facebook group.
That’s where all the workshops are taking place and where you can grab the replay’s.
If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast do us a favor and share it with a friend by posting a screenshot on IG and tagging us and leaving us a rating on Itunes! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Whenever you’re ready, here are two ways my team and I can help you grow your business this year:
- Join the Breadwinning Women’s private Facebook group, a curated community exclusively for women entrepreneurs in service-based businesses focused on growth. You will learn from and connect with other high-achieving women and we’ll share step-by-step strategies you need to streamline your business so you can go to the next level. Click here to join. You MUST answer the questions to get in.
- Work with me and my team privately. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to set up your systems, get rid of chaos, and build a dream team. just use this link to schedule a call. Tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details.