The mistake that I often see women make is confusing having high standards with being hard on themselves.
You essentially believe in striving for excellence in everything you do. You have an image of yourself and the way that you either believe or were taught about how things get done.
But this is where the line usually gets blurry.
You can tell the difference between having a high standard and being hard on yourself because the latter has a different tone.
It’s your inner mean girl being all judgy.
In this episode, we’re going to break down the signs that you’re being hard on yourself and letting perfectionism take over your standards.
I’m going to share where having high standards is good in some aspects of your business and what you can do whenever you’re not meeting them.
- How to determine if you’re confusing having high standards with being hard on yourself, especially in your business;
- What are the certain aspects of your business that you want to have high standards around;
- The things you need to do when you’re not meeting your own standards and how to deal with them, and more.
If you enjoyed this episode, share the love by doing these steps:
- Share this to a girl friend or a business bestie who might benefit from this podcast as well;
- Tag us on Instagram, send a screenshot and mention us at @dailysuccessroutine and be featured;
- Leave us a review! If you liked today’s topic and if this helped you in any way, do us a favor and leave us a rating on iTunes! ⭐⭐⭐⭐