Here’s the truth: It’s challenging to grow if you’re the only person wearing all the hats.
Having the right people on your team will not only support client delivery, but it will also give you the space to level up as the CEO. You will start to think ahead and plan further out so you’re not feeling overwhelmed managing clients and the daily operations.
Aren’t you tired of always being in the weeds of the business?
In this episode, Daily Success Routine’s Accountability Advisor,Jessica Canty and I chat about the importance of having someone to support the clients besides the CEO. This will allow you to do more of the work that you love.
You will learn …
- How do you find the person that is a good fit for you and your company and how do you prepare for the right person;
- What are the systems you have to put in place before your accountability coach or client services specialist starts,
- How do you know if you’re ready for support and what to do to establish trust in your own accountability coach or other team member;
Whenever you’re ready, here are ways my team and I can help you grow your business:
- Save your spot to my upcoming FREE 5-day masterclass, Signature Service Makeover – this masterclass is designed for women running service businesses who want to work with more clients and create a greater impact in your business but are overworked and can’t see a way to grow without hustling harder than you already are. If you want to double your client capacity so you can increase your cash flow, then register here now and save the date, masterclass kicks off on November 8th.
- Share the love – if you enjoyed this episode, share this to a girlfriend or someone who might benefit from this podcast as well;
- Tag us on Instagram – send a screenshot and mention us on Instagram at @womenbreadwinners and be featured;
I’m super pumped for Signature Service Makeover. I’m teaching advanced operations and business strategy for existing women business owners.
Of course, I’ll be covering pricing, client attraction and streamlining with systems but it’s much deeper than that. It’s also about the Breadwinning Mindset that separates the busy bees from the breadwinning business owners that create financial independence for the long term.
You’ll walk away knowing exactly how to package and price a high-end signature service that is designed to attract high-caliber clients. This will simplify your business model and allow you to only work with dream clients while making a generous profit.
Are you in?
Confirm your Makeover at dailysuccessroutine.com/makeover
Leave us a review! If you liked today’s topic and if this helped you in any way, do us a favor and leave us a rating on iTunes! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐