- Design a process to efficiently manage the day to accomplish top priorities
- Become more visionary and set the path for career and life
- Develop marketing systems that gets business to a point that it’s a well-oiled machine turning out deals and consistent flow of clients
- Clarify a GO plan to earn more, spend, save and invest for desired lifestyle
- Learn habits and key performance metrics to monitor and grow earnings
- Develop the mindset to ask the right questions, negotiate and go for what you want
- Have the accountability in a thought partner to figure things out and push you forward
- A community that’s in it together, never going to stop the pursuit of what they really want
- Gain Mentors that have achieved similar goals and can provide guidance and support for your personal journey
WHY INVESTING IN WOMEN IS IMPORTANT
- Women who earn more ultimately end up investing money back into their family improving lives of others
- Women in corporate leadership positions make their companies more profitable
- Women are earning 80% of what their male counter parts make regardless of education or background
- Earnings for women have not significantly increased since 2007
Instead of focusing on what industry can do, She Leads focuses women’s ability to create the life they want.
* video courtesy of Refinery 29
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PROGRAM?
THE PROGRAM GOAL IS TO SCALE EARNINGS & CONNECTIVITY FOR WOMEN
THE SHE LEADS COMMUNITY
The Community is ideal for women in business who are:
Working inside a company that wants to sponsor professional development and personal career growth
Running a business and want to invest in their own professional development and scale their venture
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Flexible Learning Online
You’ll gain access to an online learning library with your weekly training and action guide. Weekly goals will be posted in a project management dashboard that will help the She Leads team track progress and answer questions so you never get stuck.
Personalized Development Plan
You’ll create a personal development plan to achieve your work, financial and life goals. In addition, The Burkholder Team, our financial partner will provide a one-on-one consultation that results in a Financial Plan for spending, investing and savings for your desired lifestyle.
Office Hours with Mentors
The days going at it alone are over. We have a team of mentors that offering pre-scheduled virtual office hours where you can jump on a call or video chat, gain insight, perspective and get questions answered. Even if you can’t make a session, you’ll be able to submit your questions and watch the recording later.
Meet like-minded people outside of your current circle that are in relentless pursuit of their goals too. They understand that you have a ‘achiever mindset’ and think differently than most people. They’ll keep you on track towards those big goals with bi-monthly accountability check-in calls.
MEET YOUR MENTORS:
As Chief Leadership Officer to Levo and Launch Team member to Lean In, Tiffany Dufu is a catalyst-at-large in the world of women. Having raised nearly $20 million toward the cause of women and girls, Tiffany was named as one of 10 “Women to Watch” by Mattel and 19 “women who are leading the way” in the Huffington Post amongst luminaries such as Hillary Clinton and Diane Sawyer. In addition she was included in Fast Company’s League of Extraordinary Women, and has been featured in The New York Times, The Seattle Times, and on NPR and Bloomberg. Tiffany is a widely sought after speaker and has presented at Fortune Magazine’s Most Powerful Women Summit, TEDWomen and MAKERS.
ABOUT JAMILA PAYNE
Founder, She Leads – Daily Success Routine
Jamila Payne is the CEO of Ideas Action Design, a personal growth training company that provides seminars, speaking services and a line of planners, notebooks and calendars to corporate clients and women leaders.
She’s revolutionizing the way busy professionals work by teaching Daily Success Routine™, a productivity method she’s developed for conquering goals and creating flow between work and home life. Jamila’s Success Circle, a 1,000+ community for goal-getting women business owners has Chapters in Philadelphia, New York and DC.
Jamila has trained over 15,000 entrepreneurs and leaders across the U.S. and Africa.
Jamila is an award-winning business owner, selected as a “40 Under 40 Entrepreneur to Watch” by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
She’s a Small Business Contributor for the Huffington Post, Black Enterprise Magazine, and Salesforce.com. Jamila’s work has been featured in InStyle, Entrepreneur Magazine, New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal.