We’re building a dream team. Would you like to join us?
Current positions available:
Daily Success Mentorship program
What will you do? Everything. No seriously, Everything.
As a Daily Success Mentee, you will be working directly with the CEO to learn marketing, PR, systems and client management. This is an adult learning program. You’ll be exposed to the insides of building a business and will gain skills that to help advance your career or personal brand.
The program is right for you if:
- You have at least 10-15 hours a week that you can dedicate to be in our office
- You are detail oriented, idea driven and take feedback well
- You are interested in building your own business or personal brand
- You are reliable and have good communication
- You have 3 months to dedicate to participating in the program
During the program, selected participants will be working in the office mastering different areas of business. We will spend at least one hour per week dedicated to helping you advance your brand or idea. You will also gain exclusive access to all Daily Success workshops during the program. While this is not a paid program, it is strongly focused on supporting our entrepreneur mentee’s to start and grow their own ventures.
Send your resume to email@example.com and include: hours that you are available and a short letter that includes: what you’re interested in learning and what project or business idea you’re working on. One paragraph in length, is sufficient.
These are volunteer learning positions. If you’re interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time Program Coordinator
The position details are below. If interested send your resume along with desired hourly rate to email@example.com
PART-TIME PROGRAM MANAGER
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The program manager will manage executing a variety of Daily Success program activities including but not limited to
- Scheduling events for the women entrepreneurship mastermind
- Promoting events to potential attendees
- Growing event participation in new cities
- Managing our private Facebook community
- Coordinating details with our accountability group members
- Supporting the Daily Success community by interacting on webinars and attending live events
THINGS YOU’VE DONE IN THE PAST:
- Managed a program or project
- Led or interacted in a community, networking group or association
- Taken pictures at events
- Promoted an event or program and got people to attend
- Managed details with precision
- Created event invitations using Meetup, Eventbrite or Facebook events
THIS POSITION IS FOR YOU IF:
- Very detailed oriented
- A self-starter who can get things done and solve problems independently
- You’re an open and honest communicator
- You’re a people person
- You’re a life-long learner
- Takes direction well
- Can write well – emails, basic letters
- Available 10 hours a week or more
- Can work evenings 1-2 days a month
WHY SHOULD I BE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB?
- You’ll be working directly with the CEO
- You’ll get to learn a lot about business and marketing
- You’ll gain access to new networks of people and opportunities
WHY THIS JOB IS IMPORTANT:
- The program manager is instrumental in making sure that events and training courses are executed well.
- You will be key in making sure clients are satisfied with experiences that they have invested in
- You are the customer service advocate, answering questions and making sure that the communities voice is heard and responded to. You’ll capture their needs and desires so that we can better serve our community.